Types of BOG Fee Waivers

Types of BOG Fee Waivers

Method A

You or your parents must be receiving SSI/SSP, General Assistance, or TANF/CalWORKS. You need to show verification that is valid from the last 60 days. If you are eligible for BOG A then you will have Health and Student Center fees, Enrollment fees waived, and you’ll have a reduced Parking Permit Fee.

Method B

You must meet income and household size standards which is established on a yearly basis by the State of California. You will have Enrollment Fees waived, a reduction in parking fees but this method doesn’t waive health fees.

Method C

You need to fill out the FAFSA or the California Dream Act application. This will determine your eligibility for a BOG. You’ll have the enrollment fee waived and a reduction in parking fees but no reduced health care fees.

Special Classifications

You can get a BOG if you’re a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, qualified veteran or a victim of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack.


Leave a Reply